terça-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2011

Música do momento:Fuck You-Ceelo

I see you driving round town
 Whith the girl i love
 And i'm like Fuck You!
Ooo oooo
 I guess the change in pocket
wasn't enough
I'm like Fuck you and fuck her too
I said "If i was richer
,i'd still be with ya"
 Ha,now ain't that some shit?(Ain't that some shit)
And al thought there's pain on my chest
I still Wish you the best with a...
Fuck You! Ooo ooo
Yeah,i'm sorry,
 I can't afford a ferrari,
But that don't mean i can't get you there
I guess he's an xbox
And i'm more atari
But the way play your game ain't fair
 I pity the fool
That falls in love with you(on shit she's a golddigger)
Well(just thought you should know nigga)
Ooo ooo oooh
I've got some news for you
Yeah go run and tell your little boyfriend
I see you driving round town with the girl i
love And i'm like
 Fuck you Ooo ooo
I guess the change in my pocket
Wasn't enough I'm like
Fuck you and fuck her too
 I said "If i was richer
,i'd still be with ya"
Ha,now ain't that some shit?(Hin't that some shit)
And al thought there's pain on my chest
 I still wish you the best with a...
 Fuck you!OOO OOO OOH
Now,i know,
That i had toborrow
Beg and steal and lie and cheat
Trying to keep ya Trying to please ya
Cause being in love with tour ass ain't cheap
I pity the fool
That falls in love with(Oh shit she's a golddigger)
Well(Just thought you should know nigga)
Ooo ooo ooo
I've got some news for you.
Ooh,i really hate you ass right now
I see you driving round town
With the girl i love and i'm like
Fuck You!Ooo ooo
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough
 I'm like
 Fuck you and fuck her too
I said "If i was richer
,i'd still be with ya"
 Ha,now ain't that some shit?(and that some shit)
And al thought there' pain on my chest
Is still wish you the best with...
Fuck you!Ooo ooo oo
 Now baby,baby,baby,why d'you wanna,wanna hurt me so bad(so bad,so bad)
I tried to tell my mama but she told me "This is one for your dad"(your dad,your dad,your dad)
 (Uh!)whhhhy?
(Uh!)whhhhy?
(Uh!)whhhhy lady?
Oh!I love you!
I still love youuuuuu.
Ooooh -CHORUS-

Nenhum comentário: